So you are interested in becoming an egg donor.
Let’s get started!
Helping others just feels right, and that is why becoming an egg donor is so rewarding. Turning a bleak situation like infertility around, and enabling men and women to fulfill their dreams is a powerful experience. In fact, many women choose to donate their eggs more than once because they consider it a win-win situation — giving the gift of parenthood and gaining financial rewards to further their own dreams.
- Are you between the ages of 21 and 27?
- Does your body mass index (BMI) of less than 26 (Here’s a BMI calculator)
- Do you embrace wellness and a healthy lifestyle? Healthy lifestyle – no psychiatric medications, no antidepressants within the last year
- Non smoker & no nicotine consumption of any form, for at least the last year
- No drug history
- Must be willing to permit Ovation® to show adult pictures online and share the ID of the donor with IP.
- We are a non-anonymous program – openness has a sliding scale from sharing a letter send via Ovation, to a phone call, Skype or meeting.
Yes? You are ready to move on to the next steps!
Ovation Fertility welcomes young women who are first-time egg donors and those who already know the joy of giving family-building potential to another.
What to expect as you explore becoming an egg donor
After completing a short online questionnaire, you will hear from one of our experienced egg donor coordinators. You will likely have many questions, and it is our privilege to walk beside you through this journey. We are here for you.
Ovation is home to the world’s most recognized and respected medical professionals. We are fully committed to making the egg donation process successful for everyone. Our unique model for quality assurance positions you, the egg donor, to realize your goal of starting and completing an egg donation cycle.