Find out more about egg donor compensation in Tennessee
It takes a special woman to give something as personal as an egg to help someone else build a family through our Nashville egg donation center. We appreciate this altruistic act and provide egg donor compensation for the time and effort that you put into this gift. While helping others, you may find that the extra funds will help you achieve a lifelong dream.
Our egg donor compensation in Tennessee follows industry guidelines
You can be assured that our Nashville egg donation center goes above and beyond industry standards to provide for your personal safety and care. Nashville Fertility Center is a long-time member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). ASRM sets guidelines on the number of times that you can donate.
- Compensation should be structured to consider the time and effort associated with screening, ovarian stimulation and egg retrieval.
- Excessive payments to donors require justification, and sums above $10,000 are not appropriate.
- Programs should limit the number of times a woman may undergo egg retrieval procedures for egg donation. The limit is six cycles.
Egg donor compensation in Tennessee is separate from the value of care that you receive.
You will never have to use your personal health insurance to pay for any services or tests. These costs are covered by our Nashville egg donation center and by the hopeful parents. There is a significant value in the knowledge you gain from the reproductive and genetic tests that you receive.
Is egg donor compensation the same for everyone?
We compensate all of our egg donors the same amount, regardless of their educational level, ethnicity or other factors. However, we do vary payments according to the level of involvement. There are many reasons why donors may not complete a cycle, such as issues affecting the egg recipient. Compensation is based on the following factors.
- $4,500 to women who complete a full egg donor cycle and have multiple eggs retrieved.
- Higher amounts may be given to women who have donated multiple times and have had successful pregnancies result from their eggs.
- Egg donors who have had a canceled cycle through no fault of their own may receive some compensation for their time prior to stopping treatment.
You will receive payment within 30 days of your eggs retrieval. Note that your commitment to the program is critical. If you choose to stop the fertility treatments, lose your transportation to the clinic or have other obligations that prevent your following through, then you cannot be compensated.
If the first cycle is successful, you may choose to donate again. It will be easier to become a repeat donor because you have already been screened, understand the process and have developed relationships with the team at our Nashville egg donation center.
Share the experience and refer a friend
If you know women who would experience the same satisfaction from becoming an egg donor, please refer them to Nashville Fertility Center.
If you have questions about egg donor compensation in Tennessee, contact Ovation. Learn how women in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Clarksville, Lebanon, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis and even Bowling Green, Kentucky, are finding satisfaction and rewards for helping others conceive.